- Shell: 65% nylon / 33% polyurethane / 2% spandex with DWR finish
- Performance: 20,000mm hydrostatic head / 20,000g/m2 breathability
- Fully seam sealed
- YKK centre front zip with protective storm flap
- Generously sized hand pockets with SBS water resistant zips
- Adjustable hood folds away into collar when not in use
- Double cuff construction for a closer fit
- Reflective piping along sleeve seam
- Dropped, adjustable hem
We believe the MAP 3/4 Length Waterproof Jacket is the best 3-layer jacket in the market. The fabric has an exceptionally waterproof membrane that delivers 20,000mm Hydrostatic Head rating.
In addition, the fabric has a DWR finish for added protection. The membrane combined with a nylon face and 2% spandex means that this jacket is extremely durable and comfortable when worn. It's a solid and reliable jacket for spending an extended length of time in the outdoors. There are no surprises with the fit. The sizing is generous and designed to be worn with undergarments such as hoodies, so it can be worn comfortably as part of a layering system. A longer jacket length combines with a dropped, adjustable hem.
The large hand pockets have water resistant zips to avoid unnecessary bulk. The hood can be cinched in and a stiffened peak means that the hood will keep its shape even in torrential rain. When not in use the hood can be folded away into the collar. The double cuff construction delivers a closer fit.
A neoprene inner cuff under the adjustable fabric outer cuff ensures that the cuff remains watertight.