- Latest in carbon design and technology
- Multiple 4 piece blanks for convenient storage
- Finished in lustrous olive green colour
- High quality cork handles
- Stylish Burl wood insert reel seats
- Lightweight, up-locking, anodised Diamond design reel seat
- Sic lined stripper rings,
- High lift snakes and oversize tip ring for effortless casting performance
- Matching rod bag and tube included
- Note does not come with fighting butt as shown in picture
- Original Purchaser Lifetime Guarantee
Snowbee Diamond² Fly Rods - Since 1994 the name ‘Diamond Fly’ has been synonymous with Snowbee and has built a loyal following.
Since then, the Diamond range has steadily evolved, to today’s range which incorporates the very latest thinking in fly rod design and material technology. The Snowbee Diamond² Fly Rods retain the same crisp, middle-to-tip action of their predecessors and still represent exceptional value for money for a rod of this quality.
Using Snowbee’s well-tried ‘Tri-modulus carbon’ technology to produce a blank that is fast, crisp and light. These rods compete on performance with many of the best on the market, but are infinitely more affordable.
Using the best quality materials available Snowbee spared nothing in producing the best looking, best fishing 4-piece fly rods they could achieve at this price.
The range has been designed with a particular fishing application in mind. In addition to river, small Stillwater and reservoir rods, there are also longer, lower line weight models, appealing to river fishers who favour the lighter Eastern European and Czech nymph styles of fishing.