The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Veniard Buck Half Tail
Veniard Blue Jay Wings
- High quality, large fur tail
- Ideal for salmon, pike and predator flies
- Used as wing and/or tail material in salmon flies
- Supports lighter materials
- And flash in pike/predator flies
- Creates ideal profile on pike/predator flies
- Slightly stiff but amazing movement through the water
- 1 bucktail supplied per pack
As low as
The Veniard Whole Bucktail is high quality, large fur tail that offers a large amount of hair for tying salmon, pike and predator flies.
Bucktail hair is primarily used as wing and/or tail material in a wide variety of salmon patterns.
It can be used on trebles, doubles, singles or tube flies.
The stiffness of the hair helps it support other materials when being tied into a pattern.
As the material can do this, it is ideally used to support lighter materials and flash when reversed tied in pike and predator flies.
It also works great when being used to make a profile on large pike and predator flies without adding too much weight or bulk.
Although relatively stiff, it still creates a highly natural and enticing movement through the water.