- Made from high-density 10mm diameter foam
- Ideal for fishing very shallow
- Float dives very little on entering the water
- Ideal for wary, pressured fish
- Great float when looking to mug cruising fishing
- Base cap protects the delicate base of the float
- Flighted cap for accurate casting
- Designed to be used with Guru Waggler Converters
- Also use with Guru Super Tight Line Stops and Waggler Adaptors
- 2 Floats per packet
- 3SSG - 4.4g
Made from high-density foam, these are for fishing in the upper layers of water.
The Guru Camo colour is in a heron grey, making the wagglers very discrete when fishing shallow.
Coupled with flights for extra accurate casting, and available in bright orange and yellow colours, the floats are designed to pop up immediately when entering the water so not to spook fish. They enter the water discreetly and are perfect for mugging cruising fish!
They can be attached and shotted using traditional locking shot, and we also have specifically designed Waggler Converters for these floats. These are weights that the floats push into, shotting them perfectly, available seperateley. The floats can then be locked in place with Super Tight Line Stops allowing depth changes without line damage.