- Designed to keep the mainline pinned down
- Made to stay close to the lakebed
- It cannot be seen or picked up by the carp
- The weight attaches to the line by a clip
- Slides down to rest on the lakebed
- If trapped in weed or snags, it will pull free
- Putting the angler back in direct contact with the fish
- Available in 21g (3/4oz) for general use
- 43g (1.5oz) for use with tight lines
- 3 per pack
Down Rigger back leads are designed to keep the mainline pinned down, close to the lakebed where it cannot be seen or picked up by the carp. The weight attaches to the line by a clip and slides down to rest on the lakebed. In the event of it becoming trapped in weed or snags, it will pull free, putting the angler back in direct contact with the fish. Available in 3/4 ounce for general use and 1.5 ounce for use with tight lines.
The new Edges range is made up of a whole host of end tackle products that have each individually been designed to make the rigs you tie better than they have ever been. Within the range you will find leaders, hooklinks, clips, sleeves, shrink tube and gizmos that have been designed in conjunction with their consultant and underwater diver Rob Hughes, so that their colours and appearance best match a whole host of different lakebed make-ups a massive edge in itself.