- New Hardwearing and water resistant 400 denier treated polyester fabric
- Will house two rods with reels on
- Designed to fit rods with 50mm butt rings and bit pit reels
- Ideal for anglers who only use two rods
- Perfect for storing spod and marker rods
- External pocket for landing net storage
- Reversible, padded shoulder strap
- Heavy duty double 10mm zips ensure complete reliability
- 10ft and 12ft models available
- Main outer fabric: 100% Polyester
- Padding/Filling: 40% Polyurethane/ 60% Polyethylene
- Lining 100% Polyester
- Contents not included
Dimensions: 10ft: 165cm x 26cm x 26cm 12ft: 192cm x 34cm x 26cm
The perfect choice for anglers who prefer to fish with a stripped down set up, this durable R-Series 2 Rod Sleeve is the ideal way to carry two tackled up rods, and is sculpted to accommodate 50mm butt rings and big pit reels. Whether you're carrying regular carp rods, or a spod and marker set, this rod sleeve offers complete protection, and ensures that your rods make it to the bankside in the best possible condition, giving you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you'll be ready to cast out and make the most of everything your venue has to offer.
Available in 10ft (105cm x 26cm x 26cm) or 12ft (192cm x 34cm x 26cm) lengths, these rod sleeves are suitable for a range of carp rods, and comes with a reversible, padded shoulder strap for stylish carrying comfort. An external landing net pocket completes the storage practicality, and makes this rod sleeve a good choice for the roving angler.
Made from durable, waterproof 400D polyester, this rod sleeve is ready for anything, and perfectly suited for the angling lifestyle.