- New Slotted Design
- Produces perfectly round balls of groundbait in seconds
- Ideal for use with Sticky & Scalded Pellets, Method Mix
- Designed for match, carp & specimen anglers
- Available in 4 sizes: 20mm, 30mm, 40mm & 60mm
The Deliverance Ball Maker from Nash is revolutionising bait distribution for the pleasure angler and dedicated carper alike and this is one piece of bait making equipment which will please anglers across the fishing disciplines, as well as being the ideal tool for creating beds of bait when carp fishing.
An ingenious tool to mould loose feed, pellets or groundbait into compressed balls in seconds for accurate and long range baiting. The unique patented Deliverance Ball Makers are the ultimate solution to fast and accurate groundbaiting. A simple and ingenious tool they mould loose feed like softened pellets or groundbait into compressed balls in seconds. It’s as simple as fill the mould, apply pressure and then eject the finished ball.
Available in four sizes to make 20, 30, 40 and giant 60mm diameter balls, Ball Makers combine brilliantly with the Instant Action Ball Maker Method Pellet and Ball Maker Method Mixes.
The 30 and 60mm Ball Makers feature slotted sides that allow hookbaits, small leads or small feeders to be inserted into the mould, a perfectly formed ball of bait squeezed around them in seconds – able to withstand a cast but then break down quickly to leave attractive feed around your rig.
Combines brilliantly with the Instant Action Ball Maker Method Pellet.
1. Fill large cup with bait until level. Insert small cup and push down hard
2. Push button to release in large cup and remove small cup from large cup
3. Push button release in small cup to remove bait ball